Monday, January 16, 2012

Day Twelve- Waffle Breakfast!

Breakfast- 1 1/4 waffle w/ blueberry compote, strawberry compote, low-fat cottage cheese, shredded coconut, white chocolate morsels, french vanilla whipped cream, hash brown and hot apple cider. 
Total calories- 812


 Afternoon Snack- 1/2 scoop of protein powder w/ 1/2 cup 1% milk, and 1 serving sweet potato fries.
Total calories- 250

 Dinner- 3 chicken egg rolls, 3 chicken spring rolls, 2 vegetable spring rolls, and sweet n sour sauce
Total calories- 702
 Dessert- 2 squares Dylans Candy Bar chocolate
Total calories- 84
Exercise- 12 minutes circuit training

Total calories for the Day- 1848 (99 under daily goal of 1749)

Thoughts of the day- Had my birthday get-together with my family, complete with homemade waffles and tons of toppings to choose from. Delicious! Also, I weighed myself again this morning and found that I'd lost another 1.2 pounds since yesterday, which means I've reached my goal of 40 pounds lost by my birthday. Whoo hoo!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Stina!!! So happy that you reached your goal for your birthday! 40lbs is a huge accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete