Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day Six- Bad Mushrooms! (And more Pizza!)

Breakfast- 1 packet Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal w/ water (Milk went bad... I hate oatmeal with water)
Total calories- 160
 Morning Snack- Antioxidant vegetable blend
Total calories- 100
 Lunch- Portabello Marsala Pasta (Gross, waaaay too salty)
Total calories- 250
 Dinner- 2 1/8 slices of Papa Murphy's Stuffed 5 meat pizza
Total calories- 1476
 Beverage- 1 glass Diet Pepsi
Total calories- 0
Exercise- 5 minute warm up on the elliptical, 21 minutes circuit training (Wall Sits, deadlifts, leg press, TrX push ups, TrX vertical pulls) (I may do more after this post, planks and fire hydrants and such)

Total calories for the day- 1986 (19 calories under my goal of 2005)

Thought for the day- I will not be buying the Portabello Marsala Healthy Choice meal again. Waaaay too salty, I probably shouldn't have finished it, but I hate letting food go to waste.

While at the gym I got two compliments from people (One patron and one trainer) about my work on the TrX  cables. I love them, I'm making good strength gains on my push ups and vertical pulls. If you are lucky enough to have a TrX system in your home or at your gym, definitely make use of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment