Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day Ten- Omelettes and Cheesesteak

Breakfast- Omelette w/  cheddar cheese, herbs, bacon and salsa verde
Total calories- 383 
 Dinner- Open-face cheesesteak sandwiches
Total calories- 796
 Dinner part Two- 1 serving potato chips
Total calories- 150
 Dessert- "Baked" apple w/ butter, brown sugar, splenda and spices
Total calories- 228
Exercise- None other than grocery shopping

Total calories for the day- 1557 (23 calories under my daily goal of 1580)

Thoughts of the day- The last photo doesn't do my dessert justice. I didn't feel like waiting for it to cook in the oven, so I put it in the microwave instead. The apple turned out semi-tender, the mixture of sugar and butter and spices turned into a sweet and sticky caramel sauce.

All in all this was one of the best days for food I've had in a while, everything was so delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment