Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day Four- Thrift Stores and Babies

Breakfast- Coffee w/ 4 splenda, 2 tbsp. instant dry milk and 1 tbsp cream of coconut
Total calories- 107
Morning Snack- 5 animal cookies (I wasn't planning on these, but I made the mistake of taking my vitamins on an empty stomach, and I had to eat something for the nausea.)
Total calories- 140 
 Lunch- 1 buttermilk waffle with cinnamon roll filling and cream cheese drizzle
Total calories- 594
 Afternoon Snack- Sugar-Free Jell-O cup
Total calories- 10
 Dinner- Open face sloppy joes on whole wheat buns
Total calories- 743
Exercise- none (Can't wait until tomorrow!)

Thought of the Day- I went shopping at the local thrift stores today. I picked up a pair of jeans and a pair of work pants that juuuuussst quite don't fit yet. I'm hoping to fit them by the end of the month.
Gotta go, one of my best friends from high school just had his first baby. My best friend and I are going to visit them tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment