Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Getting back on the Damn Wagon

I don't know what the hell happened on Monday. Maybe it was the new pastry shop that brought free samples for our office at work. Maybe it was the lefotver sugar cookies from the weekend. On Monday I ate too much again. So I'm back, with yesterday's food. I was mercifully back under my calories, and had a really good workout at the gym, I hope to do the same today.

Breakfast- Oatmeal w/ 1 tsp peanut butter and skim milk
Total calories- 197
 Morning Snack- Green Giant Healthy Vision vegetables (Carrots, green beans and zucchini)
Total calories- 90
 Lunch- Lean Cuisine Four Cheese Canneloni
Total calories- 240
 Afternoon Snack- Flatbread crisps w/ Laughing cow cheese, franks hot sauce and cherry preserves
Total calories- 178
 Dinner- Freschetta Simply Inspired Hawaiian Style pizza w/ bacon and bbq sauce
Total calories- 1141
 Dessert- 15 pieces Hershey's Milk Chocolate Drops
Total calories- 200

Exercise- 10 minutes elliptical, 22 minutes circuit training (Upper Body)

Total calories for the day- 2046 (80 calories under daily goal of 2126)

Thoughts for the Day- I think I'm going to stick with doing a short stint of cardio and then doing weight training four days a week, saving long cardio for Fridays, and then adding in home-gym stuff during the weekend if and when I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment